The Peaberry SDR V2 is a Software Defined Radio transceiver that includes ADC and DAC circuits. You do not need to add sound cards to your computer. An illustrated manual covers assembly, testing, and installation of HDSDR.
Build your Peaberry SDR V2 for the 160/80/75m, 80/75/60/40m, 60/40/30/20m, 30/20/17/15m, or 17/15/12/10m bands. All kits include parts for all bands so you do not need to decide until you are ready to start building.
- 96kHz digital I/Q interface.
- Two tone, 2 kHz spacing, third-order dynamic range: 99 dB.
- 1 watt transmitter. (20m)
- Support for Elecraft T1 automatic antenna tuner.
- DG8SAQ/PE0FKO/SoftRock control interface.
- Open Source firmware.
- USB bootloader.
This is an unassembled kit that contains mostly surface mount components. Enclosure not included.
Construction manual, schematic and driver on the support forum
Source code on GitHub
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 April, 2013.