Peaberry V2 with PowerSDR

General discussion and support for the Peaberry SDR V2.

Re: Peaberry V2 with PowerSDR

Postby N8VB » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:27 pm

My previous messages are concerned with software that will support transceive, not receive only. I have V2 working in receive only with PowerSDR-IQ, Studio 1, SDR Console, etc... I have only at this point been successful with HDSDR for transceive.

I am aware of the VAC tab in PowerSDR, but this still seems not to work correctly for transceive. Can you go into more detail about the setup to get V2 working in transceive with PowerSDR? I am sure many people will appreciate the information and it will be asked for again as more V2 boards are completed by users.

Phil N8VB

[Edit] I have also posted on the SoftRock40 group asking people who have successfully configured PowerSDR-IQ to transceive with the V2 to respond.
N8VB

Postby bxba » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 am

The photos section of the powersdr-iq yahoo groups site shows how to get the V2 working with POWERSDR 2.4.4.

He did mention to me that he was not yet able to "hear" the transmit sound, but I pointed out he may be able to use the audio repeater to route the sound output to a speaker connection. We will have to see if it will do that. But it appears that the Peaberry V2 does work with powersdr-iq.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr- ... 20&dir=asc
Bill
KD8IGK
bxba

Postby N8VB » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:37 pm

He also told me that he has not tried PowerSDR in SSB transmit (with a microphone) with V2. So far I have not heard from anyone who is using PowerSDR with the V2 for SSB, only digital modes or CW. I will continue to look.

Phil N8VB
N8VB

Postby Stew.kf5kog » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Phil,

I posted my setup with audio repeater on powersdr-iq photos section, real simple setup. Now I can hear RX signal using digital modes.

Stew
KF5KOG
Stew.kf5kog

Postby 9a3ru » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Hello guys!
Yes.... think have solution for your problem!
Program is GSDR from Genesis radio....based on FlexRadio YT7PWR doing great job!!!
Open this site ,and you will find excellent software,suport all cards(even the cheapest)!
Before one year i try with some China usb soundcard(10-15 $US on ebay), and i wkd without problem!!
Just check all solution, and i think all problem gone! :)
Just try...what you can another? HI!
Regards!
Željko-9A3RU
9a3ru

Postby KD31 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:19 pm

What settings did you use within GSDR to use with the Peaberry?
KD31

Previous

Return to Peaberry SDR V2